Struggling with addiction? Withdraw from drugs safely at Tampa inpatient Ecstasy rehab facility and detox center.
Ecstasy is a dangerous amphetamine stimulant that can cause a host of adverse effects on the user. If you are struggling with an ecstasy addiction, you will need the help of addiction specialists to stop using the drugs and withdraw safely. There are a number of things that you should look for when seeking an Ecstasy rehab facility. Each facility will have its own unique treatment programs and protocols depending on the patient’s situation. To determine if someone you love is taking ecstasy, here are a few of the signs of Ecstasy use:
- They spend most of their time obtaining, using and recovering from the drug.
- They have difficulty controlling their Ecstasy drug use and cannot stop using the drug.
- They continue to use Ecstasy regardless of the negative consequences that arise from it.
- They perform risky behavior, like driving an automobile while under the influence of Ecstasy.
- They have strong cravings for the drug and usually take more of it than they planned to.
- They neglect their duties and responsibilities.
- Their attendance and performance at work or school has become impaired.
- They withdraw from family and friends and prefer to be with other drug users, or alone.
- They borrow or steal money to get the drug.
- There are noticeable changes in their behavior and character.
Dependence on Ecstasy, also known as Molly, can cause many physical and psychological problems for the addict. Ecstasy causes the rapid release of serotonin and increases brain neurotransmission activity. The drug releases excessive amounts of serotonin into the brain, affecting activities such as: mood, behavior, appetite, sleep and pain perception. Some effects of Ecstasy addiction can include:
- Anxiety, aggression, irritability, panic attacks, restlessness, sadness, impulsiveness
- Impairment of mental functions including memory loss
- Sleep problems
- Nausea, sweating, hyperthermia, chills, dehydration
- Jaw clenching, muscle cramping, teeth grinding
- High blood pressure, arrhythmia, heart failure, kidney failure
- Seizures, loss of consciousness
Here are a few things to look for in an Ecstasy rehab facility:
- Is the facility safe, clean and comfortable? At White Sands, our Ecstasy rehab facility offers you a safe and comfortable living space to so that you can focus solely on your recovery.
- Is the medical staff knowledgeable and experienced in Ecstasy addiction and recovery? The professional staff at our Tampa Ecstasy rehab facility is well rehearsed in Ecstasy addiction and recovery. They have the knowledge and resources to help you regain sobriety from Ecstasy addiction.
- Will you be treated as an individual? Our philosophy at Tampa Ecstasy rehab facility is to treat you as a unique individual with your own personal set of problems and challenges. Our medical team will give you a clinical evaluation and prepare a treatment program specifically for you based on the results.
- Do the recovery programs offer individual and group counseling, and behavioral modification therapy? All of our programs are effective, evidence-based treatment for Molly. At our Tampa inpatient ecstasy rehab center you will receive comprehensive treatment programs that include individual and group counseling. You will also receive behavioral modification therapy to undo dysfunctional mental conditioning that may have led to your drug abuse. You will learn how to think properly to make safe and healthy decisions in the future.
- Do they teach you coping skills and relapse prevention strategies? Our Ecstasy rehab facility will improve your coping skills, and teach you relapse prevention strategies so that you can manage cravings, triggers, temptations, strong emotions, toxic people and more. You will also learn activities that you can do to help you through periods of drug craving.
- Do they offer a medically supervised detox process? Tampa Ecstasy rehab facility provides safe, supervised detox procedures. You will be monitored throughout the procedure and medications can be given to help diminish withdrawal symptoms. You will be kept stable and as comfortable as possible.
- Do they offer inpatient, outpatient and aftercare programs? Our Ecstasy rehab facility offers comprehensive inpatient programs and intensive outpatient programs. We also have aftercare programs so that you can continue your recovery after you have left our facility.
- Do they also treat other problems? If you also struggle with chronic pain, a co-occurring mental disorder or multiple relapses, our Tampa inpatient Ecstasy rehab is the right place for you. We treat addiction and other problems simultaneously so that the whole person is restored to good physical and mental health.
Finding the right Ecstasy rehab is important for you to overcome your addiction. Tampa inpatient Ecstasy rehab center will help you get off of Ecstasy and stay off. Make the decision to begin your recovery treatment today.
If you or a loved one needs help with abuse and/or treatment, please call the White Sands Tampa at (877) 640-7820. Our addiction specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the addiction treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.